Exhibit Space Fees & Benefits
Rental Charges & Registration Allotments
The American Anthropology Association charges a flat rate of $2,200 per 10’x10’ space or $2.20 per square foot. Additionally, each 10x10 space comes with 2 full event registrations. The following chart shows example booth rates and reg allotments:
10x10: $2,200 (2 Reg)
10x30: $6,600 (6 Reg)
10x20: $4,400 (4 Reg)
20x20: $8,800 (8 Reg)
To reserve space please follow the link to become an Exhibitor.
What’s Included with Your Booth
· Listing as official exhibitor on the Annual Meeting Website
· Listed in the At-A-Glance printed onsite guide (deadline to be included 9/7/23)
· Two full event registrations per 10x10 booth
· One 6’L x 30”H black draped table
· Two Limerick® chairs by Herman Miller
· One wastebasket
· Identification sign 11"x17"
· 8' high black back drape
· 3' high black side drape
What’s Not Included with Your Booth
The price of booth rental does not include storage, placement, shipment, or reshipment of exhibit materials, special lighting, booth furnishings (outside of above mentioned), electrical supplies, carpet, individual booth cleaning, internet or any other special service ordered by the exhibitor.
The exhibit hall area is NOT carpeted. However, you may purchase booth flooring as needed.