Housing and Travel
Make your hotel reservations now and save! NSTA has negotiated special discounted room rates with three hotels near the Moscone Center West in San Francisco.
|Hotel Zelos San Francisco
|Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel
|San Francisco Marriott Marquis*
You must make your reservation through Orchid.Events to receive these discounts. You may make your reservation by internet, phone, fax, or mail.
The preferred method for making reservations via credit card is online. Reservations with payment by check must be mailed.
- Make your hotel reservation now using our online reservation option. Using this system, you can make real-time reservations through our secure housing website. Orchid.Events is the ONLY NSTA designated housing provider for this event. Beware of companies misrepresenting themselves as affiliated with NSTA or the 8th Annual STEM Forum & Expo. Questions on using the online reservation option? Please call 877-352-6710 (toll free). This number is available Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Download a Housing Reservation Form in Adobe Acrobat format, including hotel list and map, to mail your reservation.
Important Booking Information
- Do make sure to make your reservation through the Passkey to get the special STEM Forum hotel rates. Making reservations through the hotel directly, or through a central hotel reservation number, will not guarantee that you receive the NSTA discounted rates.
- Do make your hotel reservation as soon as possible. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. For best availability, make your reservation online.
- Do not fax your Housing Request Form to NSTA. In particular, some people have sent a Housing Request Form along with their conference registration. This will delay the processing of your hotel reservation.
The hotel does not accept Purchase Orders for deposits or payment of hotel rooms.
If it is necessary that you cancel your reservation, do so as soon as possible to avoid penalty.
NSTA has made arrangements with several major airlines to offer discounted fares to the 8th Annual STEM Forum & Expo, hosted by NSTA. Go online or call NSTA-designated airlines toll free and use the following NSTA codes to receive discounts off even the lowest promotional fares. Please note that each airline has different booking policies. The discounts below apply for travel between July 21 and July 29, 2019 (San Francisco, California) at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and San Jose Airport (SJC).
- Delta—Up to 5% off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased prior to the conference. Choose your flight arrival/departure dates and access NSTA discounts by clicking on "Advanced Search" on www.delta.com/meetings and inserting NY2DV in the Meeting Event Code box. Or, call Delta at 800-328-1111 for reservations ($25 fee per ticket). You may also book your reservations online through ATC Travel Management or by calling 800-458-9383. Service fees apply to ticketed reservations.
- United Airlines—Receive discounts by booking online via united.com using Z CODE: ZFNT and Agreement Code 889881 or by calling the United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 and providing the Z Code and Agreement Code.
- Alamo Car Rentals—Receive discounts by booking online at www.alamo.com and providing the Discount Code number CD#LEADERS or calling Alamo at 844-354-6962 and providing the Discount Code number.
- Hertz Car Rentals—Receive discounts by booking online at www.hertz.com and providing the Discount Code number #1170024 or calling Alamo at 800-654-3131 and providing the Discount Code number.