Location: San Diego Convention Center
Join us at AHRMM19 - the leading education event and the central meeting place for providers, academics, affiliates, and vendors working in all facets of health care supply chain. Together, we will be expanding our collective understanding of how to advance supply chain strategy and effectively manage the quality and affordability of care. You can expect four days of insightful and inspiring keynotes, practical and relevant Learning Labs, and an energized exhibit hall showcase with product presentations that can help support the needs of the patient.
New in 2019! AHRMM Talks
One speaker + 15 minutes = AHRMM Talk. This shortened presentation format is ideal for speakers to introduce hot topics, innovative technology or best practices to spark interest in attendees that they can pursue further at the conference and beyond. Each 60 minute time slot will hold three AHRMM Talks. For information, visit the call for presentations »
These presentations combine text and graphics to deliver the latest health care supply chain projects and solutions. Quickly learn about new innovations, discuss them with the presenter and fellow attendees, and gather practical takeaways to apply at your organization.
This highly interactive session format allows for an in-depth discussion among a small group of attendees. Roundtables bring together those interested in the same subject and foster meaningful and useful collaborations and interactions. Each session will have up to 25 attendees and one facilitator and is complimentary. You can register for the sessions on the Additional Events Page of the online registration form.
- Assure Supply Chain's Role in Clinical Integration Roundtable - Monday, July 29, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- UDI Advantages Using Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) Technology Roundtable – Tuesday, July 30, 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Business Planning for Clinical Service Line Management Roundtable – Tuesday, July 30, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Expense Reduction Strategies Roundtable – Wednesday, July 31, 8:00 am – 9:00 am
- Early Bird Member: $700
- Early Bird Non-Member: $900
- Regular Rate Member: $900
- Regular Rate Non-Member: $1,100
- On-Site Member: $1,035
- On-Site Non-Member: $1,256
San Diego Convention Center
111 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: (619) 525-5000
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!